1. Be considerate of fellow campers.
2. Ride bicycles ONLY during daylight hours.
3. One family and camping unit per site is allowed; a family is defined as parents plus minor children living with them. If you want to setup an additional tent for the registered camper’s immediate family, please contact the office first; normally, we do not allow extra tents.
4. Campsites are assigned. Do not set up on any site or move to another site without first checking with the office. Please walk or drive around any campsites other than your own, whether it is occupied or not.
5. The registered camper is responsible for the behavior of all persons occupying or visiting their site. After 10 pm all children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when off their site.
6. Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 8 am.
7. Speed limit is 5 mph. Three-wheeled electric motorized scooters are permitted for use by guests only really needing them. Campers’ golf carts are permitted if approved by the management.
8. Carpets: Thank you for not putting carpets on our grass. Only carpets that are made specifically “to breath” are allowed to be placed on the grass, and we ask that you bring them up during the night so the grass can breathe. We, and the next camper on that site, value the nice green grass.
9. Trash: All trash must be wrapped in plastic bags and put in front of your campsite. We will pickup between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Please don’t leave trash out after our last pickup.
10. Alcohol: Alcoholic beverages are allowed on your campsite only; no intoxication or rowdiness is tolerated.
11. Fitness Center: Children under 14 are not allowed in the fitness center. Children 14-17 must have a parent present in the fitness center.
12. Swimming Pool: Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Swimmers in the swimming pool must wear swimsuits designed as swimwear, no street type clothes. Babies must wear swim diapers with rubber pants. No life guards are on duty. Swim at your own risk.
13. Lakes: Lakes are off limits after dusk and before dawn. Fishing: All fishing is on a catch-and-release program and only in the fishing lake. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult around all ponds. Fishing is for registered campers and paid visitors only.
14. Fireworks and Firearms: All use of firearms, bow and arrows, or other weapons on the premises is strictly prohibited. No firearms are permitted on the property. No fireworks are permitted to be set off on the property.
15. Pets: Aggressive dogs of any breed are not welcome. If your dog shows behavior that is protective and unfriendly to strangers, please leave it home. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior the owner or management will ask you to please find other camping accommodations. All pets must be registered at office; there isn’t any charge except for cabins. Please keep pets quiet. If you leave your site, your pet must be put in your trailer or a kennel. Dogs cannot be unattended at any time, and must be on a six foot leash at all times. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. NO PETS IN BUILDINGS OR PLAYGROUNDS.
16. Firewood: Due to the many wood parasites, we ask that you do not bring firewood to our campgrounds. We have firewood for sale in our store: bundles are $6.00. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thank you for your cooperation.